+ The software is mobile-friendly
+ Withdrawels within 24 hours
+ Customer service: the live chat open 24/7
+ All games of Betfair have been proven fair by independent agencies
- Various restricted countries
- Transactions not free of charge for all payment methods
Talking about the UK largest online betting company and the world’s largest betting exchange with the estimation of over 5 million users – then you can be sure it’s Betfair. Having considering this reputation, you can be sure it is legit and not a scam. In 2016, Betfair.com became the largest, best and most reliable sports bet company offering casino games, poker, lotto, bingo, and many others, after it merges with another reputable British brand, Paddy Power. This then established the fact that Betfair is the most reliable brand with a standard license and no iota of scam.
One of the fascinating attributes that placed Betfair ahead of other betting companies is the peer-peer betting they initiated. This gives their customers the chance of betting against other gamblers who are also placing their bets. The peer-peer feature made the betting world look more like a sport than a bet that is organized to syphon cash at a bookie whose optimum concern is for you to lose.
Betfair – The exclusive sports betting company;
After merging with Paddy Power, Betfair turned out outstanding in sports betting. It is one of the highly reputable bookmakers in the world. Betfair features an OpenBet powered sportsbook, which allows customers to experience a comfortable and exclusive betting experience. They are known for the best sport bet services, which covers a wide range of markets to place a bet on, and also featuring the best preferable odds you can find online. Most importantly, you can benefit from some additional source designed to give you a mind-blowing experience on the website, out of which there are live streaming, cash out options, and also the regular flow of great promotions – all these to make your experience worthwhile.
Betfair – The exclusive casino bonus platform;
Betfair features an exclusive welcome bonus that is way beyond that of other betting companies. There is an ongoing 100% bonus on all your deposits matching up to £100. The bonuses can be used to place bets on virtually all operator games. However, the bonus package obeys some terms and conditions – it requires a high-demanding requirement which customers should fulfil in seven days. More so, the bonus offer is not available to any player who funds his account using eWallets.
Here are few highlights of the of the pros and cons of Betfair;
• Betfair.com has a reasonably large range of play-tech games with a secure firewall.
• You do not have to pay any dime on commission if a bet lost.
• It features a trade chance to gain even while the event is on.
• It allows you to accept bets from other people.
• It allows the opportunity of multiple stakes and cash backs even when you get to lose on Betfair multiples.
• Most importantly, bets can be cancelled, if events seem not to be wheeling in your favour.
• Betfair offers quality customer support – which is readily available to attend to your complaint within 4 hours.
• Betfair does not feature live streaming on the mobile app.
• Betfair is restricted to some selected countries like the US.
• It does not feature the eCogra certifications.
• And finally, their bonus selection is weak compared to other websites.
Conclusively, Betfair is a large growing betting platform with a wide range of games to place bets on, thereby allowing customers the chance of betting on quality games that enable them to get an incredible payout. Betfair has remained the best among the rest because they feature a regular upgrade in betting tools that will allow customers to have an enjoyable experience.